Only God Can Judge Me And He Is
I remember hearing stories of back in the day when children were raised by neighborhoods rather than….. I guess now its MTV, Nickelodeon and BET.
Well back in those days, if you were doing something you knew was wrong and a neighbor caught you and said something, you wouldn’t dare say “only my parents can tell me what to do”.
They would most certainly pass your philosophy on to your parents and see what they have to say.
Now wrong is wrong and right is right.
People getting tats, updating Facebook statuses and always saying “don’t judge me, only God can judge me”.
With how popular that saying is, you’d think it was a secret scripture in the bible somewhere that says if you somehow use this phrase on a daily basis, you get a one way ticket to God’s kingdom.
He is judging you!!
Everyone is prancing around like everything is ok. We are living in the end times and there’s no better time than yesterday to get your life right with God.
Don’t take this as me judging anybody. I’m just trying to open some eyes. I have nothing against tattoos or out of the way comments I see on facebook… and boy have I seen some.
God is judging you and me and if you allow Jesus to come back and you haven’t made a change, you will receive the ultimate judgement.
God specifically says in 1 Corinthians 6:9, 10
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
Let’s break this down….
God says dont be deceived by those being led by satan to persuade us in to doing wrong thinking it’s ok.
These wont make it into his kingdom
- Fornicators: having sex with “EVERY GIRL”. Loved that song at one point but it’s all about fornication and sex without marriage. Don’t be deceived
- Idolaters: Those who worship false Gods or Put physical or material things before God. He tells us not to love the things of this world.
- Adulterers: cheating on your spouse or cheating with a married person. God sees fornication and adultery as the same. Adultery destroys the soul
- Effeminate: Actual definition is a man that has feminine qualities or having feminine qualities untypical of a man. The bible meant male prostitutes.
- abusers of themselves with mankind: This word mankind is translated from the greek word #733 arsenokoites (ar-sen-ok-oy-tace) which means a sodomite which is a term pulled from Sodomy which came from a land in the bible called Sodom & Gomorrah which God destroyed because of their blatant sin which included homosexuality. See for yourself in the chapters 14-18 of Genesis. God is disgusted with homosexuality & has destroyed kingdoms because of it. Not just Sodom & Gomorrah but Rome also. Touch more on this later.
- thieves: Those who steal
- covetous: Those that are greedy and want everything someone else has.
- Drunkards: Just as is says. If your drunk or high and barely can think, how can you know or preach the word of God when you all jacked up? What if Jesus comes back and your drunk stooped over a toilet? How will you know what to look for in the end times that signify his coming if your always high? Don’t take my word for it. I’ve done my own research. Better do your own.
- Revilers: those that are abusers. This is mentally or physically.
- extortioners: Those that scheme and cheat people
So what was Tupac talking about?
I respect Tupac and he did and said a lot that was positive but if he would have read the Word of God like I have and continue to do, he would have known without a doubt that there is no heaven for a g.
Never was and never will be.
Jesus said in Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
God only wants us to do his will which is to keep his commandments but it’s better said that we just love him with all our hearts and the only way you can love him is by doing what he says or keeping his commandments.
Yea it seems hard because we are born into sin. Were born into a world that glorifies money and doing everything opposite of God’s laws but once you get the word of God in you, I promise you’ll be from the outside looking in like “how was I able to do something so stupid?”
What compelled me to write this?
I was listening to a christian rapper by the name of Bizzle who in one of his songs, featured a guy that said “screaming God can only judge me aint never read a scripture“
I realized how true this was. So many people say this but go on about their lives doing the same thing they did yesterday. Many don’t read the bible. Most because they don’t understand it and some because they simply don’t care about what God has to say. satan loves this by the way. Check out Letter from satan.
I wrote this to make people aware that God is judging them by what’s in their heart. If you truly love God, some things you can’t do and if you do, you feel horrible.
Where do I start?
Start by reading the book of Proverbs. I think God made that book just for us to read everyday because it has exactly 31 chapters. Read 3 chapters on the last day in February. I promise it wont hurt.
Proverbs is filled with knowledge and wisdom. Before reading, get on your knees and ask God for wisdom. Show him that you want to make the necessary changes to make it into his everlasting kingdom. Show him that you want to change. Dedicate yourself to Him and His Word and he will guide you.
You may lose friends but you’ll see in the bible where it says do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. God hasn’t opened their eyes so try once to persuade them to change and if they choose not to, you’ve done your part.
The road to God’s kingdom is narrow and the road less traveled not because it’s hard but because many don’t want any part of it.
Let’s just say that it’s going to be hard to keep people from burning in hell